Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, HealthCare Proxies, Estate Tax Planning
Probate and Estate Administration in Surrogate’s Court
Queens & NYC Estate Planning & Probate Attorney
Roman Aminov is an estate planning & probate lawyer in Queens & NYC with offices in throughout the five boroughs including Brooklyn & Manhattan in which you can schedule a consultation in. We are here to offer individualized attention and customized solutions to your estate planning, probate, elder law, and real estate needs. Whether you are looking for a will, power of attorney, or health care proxy, or require more sophisticated planning involving the use of living trusts, we are here to advise, plan, and help you realize your personal and financial goals. Our probate attorneys in Queens and throughout the NY area have years of experience dealing with all the legal nuisances of the probate process and Surrogates Court.
At the Law Offices Of Roman Aminov, our clients needs and comfort come before anything else. We handle everything from elder law, wills, health care proxies, power of attorney, trusts & estates. Our firm has years of experience ascertaining our client’s situation and implementing a plan that will help fulfill their goals. From simple to complex family situations, we are here to help.
Elder Law Attorney In The Five Boroughs:
When it comes to Medicaid planning and the use of Irrevocable Medicaid Trusts to protect your home and assets while allowing you to receive the care you need, trust our elder law planning expertise to guide you to your objectives.
Probate & Estate Administration At Brooklyn & NYC Surrogate Courts:
A loss of a loved one can bring much pain to a family. The legal process of probate and/or estate administration should not compound that pain. Let our Queens or NYC based estate planning & probate attorneys assist you in navigating the legal maze. Our firm also specializes in all form of estate litigation, probate & estate administration.
- Accessing a Deceased Relative’s Residence After Death
- Administrator and Executor Commissions on New York Estates
- Wrongful Death Compromises at Surrogate’s Court
- What Are Probate Assets?
- When To Update An Estate Plan
- Why You Need an Estate Plan for Your Pet
- Duties Of An Executor In A New York Probate Matter
- Removing The Executor of An Estate In NYS & NYC
- Compelling the Production of a Decedent’s Will in New York
- Estate Planning For Special Needs & Disabled Children
- I Have Been Disinherited: What Are My Rights?
- How Can I Locate the Assets of a Loved One in New York?
- Four Tips to Saving Money on Estate Planning
- Costs Of Estate Planning In New York
- 4 Questions Estate Planning Lawyers Ask When Drafting A Will
- Funding Your Living Trust
- Step-up in Basis: Is There Tax on the Sale of Inherited Real Estate?
- 3 Estate Planning Steps for New Parents
- Preliminary Letters Testamentary in Probate Court
- New York Estate Accountings: An Overview
- Contesting a Will in New York: An Overview of Will Contests
- Probating a Copy of a Lost Will in New York
- Estate Planning for Young Families
- Removing 805 Bond Restrictions in Brooklyn Surrogate’s Court
- Medicaid Planning for Parents in New York
Super Lawyers® NY Estate Law Rising Star: 3 Years Running
The founder of the Law Offices of Roman Aminov, Roman Aminov is a compassionate and dedicated attorney for his clients in New York. His legal practice is divided among the areas of probate law, Estate Planning, Medicaid planning, elder law and estate administration. Our services are available at several locations throughout the five boroughs of NYC, call now to schedule at the office closest to you.
Mr. Aminov graduated from Baruch College in 2006 with his Bachelor of Science in real estate development magna cum laude. He went on to attend St. John’s University School of Law and was awarded his Juris Doctor in 2010. He is licensed to practice law before all of the state courts of New York.
Recognized for his legal ability and ethics, Mr. Aminov holds a perfect 10.0 “Superb” rating from his peers through Avvo. He was also awarded the special needs lawyer Client’s Choice Award by Avvo for 2012 through 2014. For three years running, Roman has been recognized as a Super Lawyers® rising start for his legal field.
Mr. Aminov is dedicated to his community and works as a long-standing columnist for both CHAZAQ Magazine and The Jewish Home. He is also actively involved as a member in the New York State, Queens County and New York City Bar associations, along with the Nassau County Bar Association, the New York County Lawyers’ Association and the American Bar Association. Mr. Aminov serves as a member of the board of the Queens Jewish Community Council. He has also worked to help educate others by serving as an adjunct professor in the paralegal department at Bramson ORT College, where he taught a class about estate administration and estate planning. Mr. Aminov has also been a guest lecturer on estate planning matters at the Orthodox Union. Read more…