Estate Planning & Probate Lawyer NYC
The Law Offices of Roman Aminov, with offices in Brooklyn, Long Island, Manhattan & Queens New York, are here to offer individualized attention and customized solutions to your estate planning, probate, elder law, and real estate needs. Whether you are looking for a will, power of attorney, or health care proxy, or require more sophisticated planning involving the use of living trusts, we are here to advise, plan, and help you realize your personal and financial goals.
Medicaid Planning & Elder Law In The Five Boroughs:
When it comes to Medicaid planning and the use of Irrevocable Medicaid Trusts to protect your home and assets while allowing you to receive the care you need, trust our Queens elder law planning expertise to guide you to your objectives.
Probate/Administration At Brooklyn & Queens Surrogate Courts:
A loss of a loved one can bring much pain to a family. The legal process of probate and/or estate administration should not compound that pain. Let our Queens & Brooklyn estate planning & probate attorneys assist you in navigating the legal maze.
- Costs Of Estate Planning In New York
- 4 Questions Estate Planning Lawyers Ask When Drafting A Will
- Funding Your Living Trust
- Step-up in Basis: Is There Tax on the Sale of Inherited Real Estate?
- 3 Estate Planning Steps for New Parents
- Preliminary Letters Testamentary in Probate Court
- New York Estate Accountings: An Overview
- Contesting a Will in New York: An Overview of Will Contests
- Probating a Copy of a Lost Will in New York
- Estate Planning for Young Families
- Removing 805 Bond Restrictions in Brooklyn Surrogate’s Court
- Medicaid Planning for Parents in New York